Registering for Network Use

Computers or other network devices connecting to the Mount Holyoke College network need to be registered to the individual who owns it and/or who is responsible for its use.

Off-campus access is not available until the computer is registered. Off-campus web pages are redirected to this page.

IP address:    IP type code: off-campus

Registration for: